NEW MEMBER OF THE FAMILY
Morsco, Inc. is pleased to announce our acquisition of the Flexopress® product line. This acquisition will keep the manufacturing of the Flexopress® and its parts in Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A. We look forward to meeting all of your Flexopress® equipment, parts and service needs. We have expanded our staff and moved into a larger facility to accommodate this acquisition.
To ensure continuation of the tradition of this excellent product line, Morsco's service and support includes:
- Over 25 years press re-build, repair and service experience.
- More than 15 years experience of assembly, building, re-builds and servicing the Flexopress® product line.
- Retention of key staff of the Flexopress® product line including engineering, assembly, machining and parts.
We look forward to discussing how we partner with our Customers in various ways to meet your Company's current and future requirements. Whether you require new equipment, parts, maintenance, repair, rebuild, preventative maintenance or wish to explore the outsourcing of your service needs, we are interested in hearing from you. Ask about our Facilities Management Service Agreements.
Gary R. Morgan
President / Owner
The Flexopress® high-precision stamping press sets unequaled standards for built-in absolute accuracy and repeatability. This ensures longer life expectancy for costly and complex press dies. With a unique zero-clearance ball or roller bearing ram guidance system that requires no lubrication clearance, standard on all models, the Flexopress® guarantees ram-to-bed travel of .0005" per foot or less, regardless of stroke length, and ram face-to-bed parallelism of .0005" per foot or less. The zero-clearance ball bearing ram guidance system also virtually eliminates heat buildup and thermal expansion.
Because the Flexopress® slide exhibits unsurpassed repeatability, the die need not find itself at the bottom of the stroke to compensate for the lubrication clearance in the ram. The degree to which die life will be extended depends entirely on the specific die set, but the Flexopress® will invariably improve die life.
The Flexopress® is available in a variety of configurations, including:
- Flexopress® - High Speed C-Frame Flywheel Presses from 15 to 75 tons and up to 1,200 strokes per minute.
- Flexopress® - Straight Side Flywheel and Back Geared Presses from 30 to 400 tons and up to 800 strokes per minute.
- Flexopress® - Horizontal Flywheel and Back Geared Presses from 60 to 200 tons with bed sizes up to 60" x 28".
- Flexopress® - S Series Presses designed specifically for the foil industry, available in both back gear and flywheel models in C-frame, horizontal and straight side configurations from 22 to 200 tons
All Flexopress® models come equipped with our patented linear guidance system which consists of a single piece precision-ground crankshaft fabricated from either 4340 or 4140 steel forging and connecting bearing rods and a pressurized automatic lubrication system. We also offer a wide variety of options for specific applications. Some of these options include:
- Full Automation - Allen Bradley based Helm Instruments clutch/brake press control with "Panel View" touchscreen control and die protection channels.
- Built in feed system - driven by Emerson or Indramat servo motors.
- Temperature and tonnage monitoring systems.
- For basic automation - ISB Resolver Based Press Control (RBPC) with "micro-inch" and die protection channels.
The Flexopress® is also manufactured in inclined and special configurations and our engineers design custom presses to meet specific requirements to solve customers unique manufacturing challenges. Virtually any configuration can be developed as your productivity is paramount to us.
For more information about how the Flexopress® will extend the life of die sets, please contact Morsco, Inc. directly.